The 2016 Summer Tour Schedule has arrived!
Tours fill quickly and we highly recommend becoming a member to take advantage of priority registration and discounted rates.
During the priority registration period, members must fill out a TOUR REQUEST FORM to be included in the lottery process that takes place on May 16, 2016.
Event Registration is immediately available to members and non-members and tickets may be purchased in the AARCH Storefront. You may also register for events by contacting Virginia.
Our regular activities include:
- Sponsoring a series of tours to historic places throughout the Park
- Holding workshops
- Giving educational slide presentations
- Publishing our Newsletter and e-Newsletter, AARCH Matters
- Offering “architecture-in-education” programs in the region’s public schools
- Providing technical assistance to homeowners, municipalities, businesses and other organizations
- Helping to manage and interpret Camp Santanoni
- Promoting the preservation of Adirondack fire towers by sponsoring three fire tower restoration projects
- Giving out annual awards
- Keeping track of and advocate for Endangered Properties
- Holding preservation easements