Join AARCH for our 3rd Annual Benefit Concert at Greystone
Friday, June 16 at 7:00 p.m.
Greystone Mansion, Essex
AARCH is pleased to present a benefit concert with:
David Hislop Miller & Friends: An Evening of delightful Early and Baroque Music featuring a Cornell-graduate ensemble at the historic Greystone mansion
Back for a third special event, David Miller and Friends will entertain us with an intimate evening of live chamber music at the Greystone mansion on Lake Champlain. Greystone, an impressive 1853 Greek Revival mansion, overlooks Lake Champlain in the picturesque village of Essex.
Refreshments are included with tickets. Tickets are $30 with all proceeds to support Adirondack Architectural Heritage. Spaces are limited, so we recommend reserving your spot today. Please purchase your tickets HERE or by calling the AARCH offices at 518-834-9328.
We would like to thank David Hislop and Stephen Maselli for again hosting this wonderful event. We look forward to seeing you there!
2017 Annual Raffle is on NOW!
Our annual raffle is our first fundraiser of the season and one of the most exciting!
Thanks to the generosity of the following friends and businesses, we are able to offer these 10 fabulous prizes:
- Five admission passes to the Adirondack Museum during their 60th Anniversary season (2 prizes)
- Dinner for six at a private camp on Lake Adirondack, donated by Sally and Sandy Berk.
- Four 18-hole rounds of golf with cart at High Peaks Golf Course in Newcomb
- A two-night stay for two at Morningside Camps & Cottages on Minerva Lake
- An Adirondack Life Magazine gift subscription and gift package
- A full day’s labor from the professionals at Cloudsplitter Carpentry
- A family ski pass for the 2017-2018 season from Cascade X-C Ski Center in Lake Placid
- Two-night’s lodging with breakfast at Trail’s End Inn in Keene Valley
The drawing will be held on May 31, 2017. You need not be present to win. Thanks to all who have donated and have played!
To purchase tickets, click HERE.
If you would like to support AARCH by donating a special something to the 2018 raffle please contact Virginia by email or at 518.834.9328.