Business & Organization
Join Adirondack Architectural Heritage in a mutually beneficial relationship. These memberships with Adirondack Architectural Heritage are a terrific way for you to help AARCH to continue and expand its innovative combination of educational programs, technical assistance, partnerships, and advocacy work in the region and to promote your presence in the community.
Note: Our Business and Organization Membership has significantly improved for 2015! We are increasing the way this meaningful gift contributes to AARCH’s work in the community while providing greater exposure for our partner businesses and organizations.
Membership Levels: (select level during check-out)
$5000+ AARCH Angel
Please support these businesses and organizations that support AARCH:
Benefits of a Business Membership
All members receive the following benefits with a $50+ Nonprofit Membership or a $200+ Business Membership:
- 20% discount on purchases of AARCH publications & merchandise
- Discounts on sponsorship, advertising opportunities, and workshops
- Invitation to attend our annual meeting
- Subscription to our Newsletter and E-Newsletter
- Recognition in the winter Newsletter to our membership
- An invitation to attend a special AARCH tour
- One free annual advertising space on AARCH Matters
- One free annual advertising space on tour programs
- Acknowledgement and logo on the AARCH website with direct links to your business website
- (Steward Level +) receive a free book: “Santanoni: From Japanese Temple to Life at an Adirondack Great Camp”
- (Patron Level +) receive 2 tickets to a special AARCH event.
Other Business/Organization opportunities:
In addition to these sponsorships, there are also other underwriting opportunities. These include underwriting and sponsoring our Newsletter, tour programs, publication projects, arts-in-education work; and projects at Camp Santanoni.
To join Adirondack Architectural Heritage as Business or Organization Member by mail, contact us for a printable form.