2018 Annual Raffle is on NOW!
Our annual raffle is our first fundraiser of the season and one of the most exciting!
Thanks to the generosity of the following friends and businesses, we are able to offer these 10 fabulous prizes:
- A gift certificate* from Mirror Lake Inn in Lake Placid for two nights lodging for two people in a Classic Guest Room with a partial lake and mountain view including breakfast each morning, valued at $970.
- Five admission passes to the Adirondack Experience, the Museum on Blue Mountain Lake, good for the 2018 season (2 drawings). Each prize valued at $100.
- Dinner (or lunch, if preferred) for six in July or August at “No Vacancy,” Sally and Sandy Berk’s whimsical camp on Lake Adirondack in the town of Indian Lake. This 1935 log cabin was renovated in 2006, and in 2012 an enchanting tower addition was completed. This fabulous home has been recently featured in A Guide to Architecture in the Adirondacks and Period Homes. Prize valued at $250.
- Four 18-hole rounds of golf with carts at the beautifully designed and very scenic High Peaks Golf Course in the heart of the Adirondacks in Newcomb, valued at $240.
- A rustic lamp from Meyda Custom Lighting. Meyda is the nation’s leading manufacturer and designer of custom Tiffany lamps and decorative lighting, located in the foothills of the Adirondacks in Yorkville. V
- A three-night stay at the cozy 46er Chalet in Wilmington, just minutes from Whiteface Mountain. This quaint vacation home is complete with fireplace and hot tub and is surrounded by natural beauty. Prize available throughout the year, excluding July and August. Prize valued at $570.
- A Chasm “Classic Tour” Pass to explore one of the Adirondacks’ great adventures, the Ausable Chasm near Keeseville, including a scenic float tour or tubing. The prize is valid May through October 2018 and is valued at $120.
- A High Peaks Hiking basket from the Adirondack History Museum including books, a “don’t get lost out there” card set, and a handmade Adirondack basket (and more!) Prize valued at $100.
- A $100 gift card to The Woods Inn, an historic Adirondack destination on Fourth Lake in Inlet, to be used toward either dinner or lodging.
The drawing will be held on May 31, 2018. You need not be present to win but you must be 18 years of age to play. Thanks to all who have donated and have played!
To purchase tickets, click HERE.
*Conditions/Limitations for Mirror Lake Inn prize: The gift certificate is valid for a one-year period from date of event and is non-transferable. The gift certificate may not be used in conjunction with or in replacement of any lodging packages offered by the Inn. The winner must make reservations through Christopher Jarvis and must have their gift certificate number available for reference. Reservations may be made based upon our determination of availability during the following dates: May 31st through June 21st,2018; October 14th through December 23rd, 2018; January 2nd through March 24th, 2019 midweek only; March 25th through June 21st, 2019. Not Valid: Holiday periods or Special Events.
If you would like to support AARCH by donating a special something to the 2019 raffle or our 2018 fundraising events, please contact Virginia by email or at 518.834.9328.
4th Annual Benefit Concert at Greystone | Essex
Friday, June 15, 7:00 pm
Join hosts David Hislop and Stephen Maselli for a summer’s evening of early and Baroque music in this spacious home overlooking Lake Champlain. Lit by antique chandeliers, professional musicians David H. Miller (viola da gamba), Claire Raphaelson (soprano) and Matthew Hall (harpsichord) will entertain us in the stunning mahogany, gothic-style library of this Greek Revival home. Delight in fine music, stellar company, and a sparkling venue filled with decorative arts, antiques, and Empire-period furnishings.
Tickets are $40 per person. Post-concert refreshments are included in the cost of admission. Seating is limited and advanced registration is required. Tickets may be purchased HERE.