Sustaining members make a convenient, ongoing monthly contribution to AARCH. This means less mail, no renewal notices, and uninterrupted status as one of our passionate members working to make a difference in our region’s architectural heritage. Your contribution will go further with fewer administrative costs. Simply contact us by phone or email if you would like to make a change in your sustaining membership.
Please contact AARCH with any questions about becoming a sustaining member.
All members receive the following benefits:
- 20% discount on purchases of AARCH publications & merchandise
- Discounts and priority registration on AARCH sponsored tours, workshops, and certain special events
- Invitations to take part in rewarding volunteer projects
- Invitation to our annual meeting
- Subscription to our Newsletter and E-Newsletter
- Free initial in-home technical assistance consultation
- Recognition in our winter Newsletter
- (Sponsor Level, $125+ / year) invitation to a special AARCH tour
- (Steward Level $250+ / year) receive a free book: “Santanoni: From Japanese Temple to Life at an Adirondack Great Camp”
- (Patron Level $500+ / year) receive 2 tickets to a special AARCH event.