How to Help
In 1997, AARCH helped to create the Friends of Camp Santanoni, in order to provide long-term financial and volunteer support for conservation, interpretation, and public use of Camp Santanoni. The Friends is a partnership of non-profit organizations, the Town of Newcomb, the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, and the thousands of people who love this special place and believe in its preservation and use for public education, recreation, and inspiration. The Friends of Camp Santanoni operates under the auspices of Adirondack Architectural Heritage (AARCH) through an “Adopt-a-Natural Resource” Agreement with NYSDEC.
To join the Friends, use our printable form available HERE or call AARCH at (518)834-9328 for more information.
Members of the Friends of Camp Santanoni:
- Provide financial support for the preservation and interpretation of Camp Santanoni
- Are invited to be part of volunteer work projects at the camp
- Receive discounts on Santanoni publications and merchandise
- Attend special Friends events free
- Receive the Friends newsletter
All contributions to the Friends of Camp Santanoni are tax deductible and are used solely towards preservation, interpretation and educational programs at the camp.